The VG Resource

Full Version: Halo 4 Mega Pack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I've just spent the last few days going nuts extracting all I can from Halo 4. This model pack is 644MB in size. Inside the pack you'll find Equipment, Character Models, Weapons, Vehicles, and more. Enjoy.
http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/rQuGn...67ejlrsJWb
[Image: ViDbfCT.jpg]
Most of the models don't have heads, not sure why. Also the various armor permutations are not possible to get at this time, my guess due to a different file encryption.
Is Diadact's head intact? I heard their was issues getting his head to show up with the extracted mesh.
I've tried a few times and sad to say just like Cortana the head does not extract unless it's in a seperate file somewhere which does'nt make sense but it's happened before. Also waiting to hear back from one of the Adjutant people and hoping that I'll be able to extract the Multiplayer armors soon.
(06-27-2013, 06:08 PM)PepMaster Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried a few times and sad to say just like Cortana the head does not extract unless it's in a seperate file somewhere which does'nt make sense but it's happened before. Also waiting to hear back from one of the Adjutant people and hoping that I'll be able to extract the Multiplayer armors soon.

I believe the reason was that heads are mostly cutscene models and are either not compiled with the map(archived within the game maybe?) or use a different format for better manipulation, ala motion capture.
That's my thought as well is that it's set by motion capture and probably in the animations.
I wouldn't have started ripping Halo 4 models yet, because the Extractor is still buggy when it comes to it. Halo: Reach, O.D.S.T and III would have been better. I'd rip and upload Reach models, but I can't BUMP / NORMAL Map worth a damn!