The VG Resource

Full Version: Requesting a Custom Spriter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Things to know before I start:
1. I am an Artist at drawing. Not spriting, unfortunately.
2. I'm a huge fan of the spriter's resource. Submitters or not, you guys really amaze me with those custom sprites.
3. I'm open to what you guys think of this request I am making.
4. I didn't know where else to put this because I'm so new. I hope I did okay...

Okay, here we go.

I am requesting someone to sprite this Keldeo, inspired by and credit given to ShadSonic from DeviantArt, as a Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 for Game Boy Advance. Here's my version of the Keldeo (WARNING. It is a BIG Reference Picture):

Example (From TSR Database)

http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy...eet/14283/

Info: He is going to be the Main Character of a RPG game I want to develop. He, of course, wields a sword right handed. Even though the battles are turn based, I still would like him in TOTW: ND3 style.

Animations info:
Section A. Basic
He Runs like a human. He stands like Fire Emblem 6's Roy, but animates. His basic attack is a Rapier Stab. Item use he unhides his left hand and holds it up. Status infliction not sure. Death is identical to Piers' from Golden Sun: The Lost Age. Guarding is identical to Matthew's Light Blade Guard from Golden Sun: Dark Dawn, or like Fox's from SmithyGCN's Sheet. Spell Cast is identical to Kratos from TOTW: ND3. Victory will have him hold the sword where the tip is touching the ground, identical to Matthew's Long Sword Victory pose from GS: DD.

Section B. Skills
This Keldeo will learn the following (That need Animations. All but one are Tales of moves):
Demon Fang
Fierce Demon Fang
Sonic Thrust
Super Sonic Thrust
Tempest
Aquatic Tempest (Just add a storm of water to Tempest)
Light Spear
Light Spear Cannon
Sword Rain
Sword Rain: Alpha
Sacred Sword: Keldeo will jump into the air and slam the sword down on the target with both hands.

Section C: Field Sprites
He has North, South, East, and West directions in walking speed. If you want, this is optional, you can give him feelings for events. Example: Freaked out when something startles him, happy when things are okay, etc.

So, there you have it. My first request. If anybody's interested, let me know in this thread. Btw, you don't have to rush; take your time. I'm not breathing down your neck for you to get it done. Have fun with it.
Requests aren't allowed until 20 posts.
Please read the rules.
Locked/Warned.