The VG Resource

Full Version: Draco Starcloud's SD Gundam G-Next Rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've ripped a lot of sprites from this Japan-only SNES game called SD Gundam G-Next. Before I say "Take these!" and run, I was hoping to get some opinions on if these are up to the quality of Spriters' Resource.

Here's some examples of my work:

WMS-03 Maganac from Gundam Wing

RGZ-91 Re-GZ from Char's Counterattack

JDG-00X Devil Gundam from G Gundam
these are double-sized. Sick
make sure your emulator's resolution/video settings are set to default (256 x 224).
I hope these can be fixed, though. I'm going to wait for someone who can tell better to have a go.
Since the nozzle SFX are just "balls" which are under or above the character, you can just separate them to avoid duplicates of the gundams itself.

By the way, you have the wrong resolution.
Oh. I thought 512 x 448 was default.

I can shrink them to half that size, no problem.

I can also cut off the thruster ball and put that on the side. Also not a problem.
I was bored, so I did something:
[Image: ibpIuI67VK65mA.png]

By the way, can you try out vSNES on his back sprite? Pretty sure the nozzle sfx is separatable. vSNES -> import zsnes quicksave -> upper taskbar -> scene viewer (mowgli symbol).

There you can delete sprites which cover other sprites. This tool is also able to disable mode 7/ripple effects/screentone and can separate sprites with black colour from black bgs.