The VG Resource

Full Version: Zack & Wiki... Discontinued?!?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so I went to EB Games today to pick up a PS memory card so I could start playing Metal Gear Solid, and my brother decides he wants a game.
My dad says, "Alright, I suppose you can get something." Immediately my brother goes off to hunt for Zack & Wiki. Unable to find it, he asks the lady at the counter. The lady replies, "Well... According to the computer the game is discontinued. I thought, "WHAT?!!?! DISCONTINUED?!?!?! I didn't even get to play it yet!" So he settled for Dewey's Adventure.

Anyway, my point is, does anyone know why this game is discontinued? I thought it was a good game? Some feedback on this would be greatly appreciated Smile
It was good, but it wasn't popular. And to the game developers, thats what counts.
It was an AMAZING game.
But extremely distinguished gentlemen don't know what a good game is any more, and that's the reason there won't be a Zack & Wiki 2, either.
I've seen copies of it, a lot of copies. It's still on the bad side of £30 though, so screw that.
(09-21-2008, 05:35 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen copies of it, a lot of copies. It's still on the bad side of £30 though, so screw that.
):<

Buy it.
You'll like it.
I do want it, I really do. But times are economical.

I've wanted No More Heroes for forever too, and only recently have I seen it for £15; so I can get it. I don't necessarily need Z+W to be that cheap, but until I come into some more money, it's not a reasonable investment.
Zack and Wiki is good but has some really annoying ideas in it. I think £20 would have been a much better price to sell it at.
But yeah I've not heard anything about it being dis-continued or unavailable - game shop people don't normally know much.