The VG Resource

Full Version: Legendary Super Warriors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thought I'd take a break from Buu's Fury and play an older DBZ game I never actually got around to.

I noticed that there's ALOT of sheets missing from this game that have been ripped elsewhere, even some sheets never ripped due to people not realizing slight differences (Like SSJ2 Goku actually having slightly different sprites than SSJ Goku). To ensure I'm getting all of the poses, I'm using other sheets as references only.

I hope that isn't considered wrong, I'll work out another method if this is an issue. No theft is happening at all.

Also, I'll be arranging the battle sheets like Lexou did the others so that they fit better and are organized.

[Image: wjVVgm7.png] [Image: yHrVCUP.png] [Image: 50xUGkH.png] [Image: 6pEaNJJ.png]
there is absolutely nothing wrong with that, and I have in fact done that myself to make sure I have all the basic moves. Big Grin
Wow, this brings back some crappy TSR memories! :p

Great rips, Bwar!
Yeah, it's funny how I used to see so many edits of sprites from this game yet I never got around to actually playing it myself

There's always that one game in a series that inspires more fan sprites than any other
All up!
Got some new ones, gonna try to get more out quicker now that I have a bit of free time

[Image: mmV6R5T.png] [Image: OJbmn9q.png] [Image: XTF3zQz.png] [Image: hNqdPfL.png] [Image: dsOImmc.png]
Up!
sorry I'm being lazy and playing Awesomenauts Ton, I'll try to upload some things that don't require special treatment tomorrow. Shy
Don't worry about it! It's been fairly slow around here. Tongue
More incoming. Probably going to do a separate sheet for beams and other battle stuff since putting them on each sheet would be redundant.

Also wanna point out that some sheet titles are going to refer to the game you see in-game, not necessarily any official name. For instance, Kid Buu goes by Buu (Pure Evil) so for the sake of accuracy I'll put that on the icon

[Image: 9l4ucXk.png] [Image: qBxg222.png] [Image: VA8V9Tf.png] [Image: yTeaavJ.png]
.....And even more!

Might take a break from the characters and go for story portraits, not sure yet.

[Image: CHxamdJ.png] [Image: mImecZC.png] [Image: wXRb1RG.png] [Image: pGDkW1U.png] [Image: dUcTUbS.png]
Up, up, and away!
Geez, loads of characters in this.
Yeah, I'm surprised how much detail was put into a GBC game like this

Got 3 more sheets but I wanted to comment on the Story Cutscenes rip. There's two sheets already submitted to the site that basically have the same exact things ripped under different names of Cutscenes and Opening Cinematics. These sheets are almost exactly alike and have hardly half of the stuff ripped. I'm not sure if you want to replace them or not with the sheet I ripped but it covers them both and much much more. It's your call

[Image: Q6cTeLR.png] [Image: PnqjfpD.png] [Image: 8i5rD5A.png]
Then we can remove the ones currently on the site and put yours up.
Pages: 1 2