The VG Resource

Full Version: Battle Kid Fortress of Peril (Timmy Sprites)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I ripped the sprites for Timmy from Battle Kid: Fortress if Peril: [Image: 1668443-8IGQOGP.png]
what system is the game from?
(06-14-2013, 06:10 PM)Axle the Red Wrote: [ -> ]what system is the game from?
It's an NES game released in 2009. And no, I'm not pulling your leg, this is legit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yne04hukuyc
I will move this over to our NES submission forum, then.
also woah, hello Mega Man clone lol.
(06-14-2013, 07:27 PM)Axle the Red Wrote: [ -> ]I will move this over to our NES submission forum, then.
also woah, hello Mega Man clone lol.

You mean The Kid clone, right? Battle Kid was inspired off "I Wanna Be the Guy" if I remember correctly.
I haven't played IWBTG, actually, hahah.
it's just all the elements from disappearing blocks to even some of the enemies (like the floating spinny thing emerging from the pipes), are pretty much straight out of Mega Man so that's why I say that. Tongue
Yeah, I suppose that's true. But the difficult level design, one-hit deaths, and falling fruit are all inspired from IWBTG.
up.
Two more sprite sheets from Battle Kid:
[Image: 1707901-2VC0VOB.png] HUD and Font
[Image: 1707902-43NHKEF.png] Supermech (final boss)
Could you make icons for these please? Here is an Icon Maker and an in-browser version.
[Image: 1372854865.png]
[Image: 1372855447.png]
Here's some enemy sprites DB, you can rip the rest but I want credit for these.
[Image: 1689329-JOBKKYU.png]
It may just be my phone, but are those jpged? If they are they are unusable.
They are .PNG, heh. Also DarkBowser your icon links are broken. Sick
(07-03-2013, 01:02 PM)Axle the Red Wrote: [ -> ]They are .PNG, heh. Also DarkBowser your icon links are broken. Sick

I didn't know the links were temporary. :I

[Image: 1710754-KQTQDCE.png]