The VG Resource

Full Version: Raccoon Star's Fun Arts & Sprites and Pixel Portfolio!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SMW styled MF Night Tileset
[Image: BXuf9u0.png]
Started: 8/6/13

SMW styled Grassland Tileset
[Image: NEmX9CC.png]
Started: 12/6/13

SMW styled Snowland Tileset
[Image: ot6bcis.png]

SMW styled Courtyard Tileset
[Image: gzvxnzz.png]

SMW styled Underwater Tileset
[Image: ktbVFxa.png]

SMW styled Castle Tileset
[Image: 0KuZYzS.png]

SMW styled Beach Tileset
[Image: lLp0z0B.png]

Mario Adventure (SMB3 Hack) Rain/Snow Effects
[Image: KqmECJO.png]
Started: 13/6/13

Here of any more sprites fun updates soon! Big Grin

-Raccoon Star
It's not bad, but it seems there isn't really a lot to it since it is just a retool of the standard pallate and tiles. Though, the idea of adding extra little detailing visible at night is cool.
Added to Mega SMW-Styled Spritesheet!

Check it First Post Out. Cute
to be honest, they look like things redone in SMW's Palette rather then SMW's Style

For Example

[Image: NEmX9CC.png]

That tree looks like nothing I would see in SMW however it is roughly the same palette as regular SMW trees. A good idea is to take ideas from other SMW plants such as Yoshi's House or the ground bushes.
Removing for Last Sprite Sheetion.
Added to Spritesheet from SMB3 Hack.

Check it out.
are these rips? Or did you make these yourself?
These tilesets are stolen from a user named Gamma V! Could someone ban him?
(06-13-2013, 06:27 PM)Goombaking123 Wrote: [ -> ]These tilesets are stolen from a user named Gamma V! Could someone ban him?

Could you provide some links to show this, so the staff have some quick reference? That's a pretty serious allegation.
(06-13-2013, 08:17 PM)DoctorGrey Wrote: [ -> ]Could you provide some links to show this, so the staff have some quick reference? That's a pretty serious allegation.

Here is a link to the Fancy Castle on SMW Central.
EDIT: Same for Beach. I'm betting the rest is too.

Raccoon's Profile on MFGG tells the same story.
http://www.smwcentral.net/?p=section&a=details&id=216

http://www.smwcentral.net/?p=section&a=details&id=214

These are two examples. All he did was take the tilesets and put his name on them, saying he "ripped" them on the sheets, he sprited them on the site, and he didn't give credit to the V. Also, his posts have really bad grammar, which should be a hint.
(06-13-2013, 08:39 PM)Goombaking123 Wrote: [ -> ]Also, his posts have really bad grammar, which should be a hint.

Plenty of people don't have a perfect grasp of English grammar conventions, even when English is their primary or only language, I don't like to stereotype members based on that.

The links are a pretty dead giveaway, though. Jeeze, I wonder why people still try to do this sort of thing. You'd think they'd learn. :/
Don't steal sprites! Jeez, kids these days.