The VG Resource

Full Version: Howdy...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone...I used to browse the spriters resource a lot in the past few years and I was into spriting but never had much free time to get much done. XD

Though the embarrassing thing is I actually joined in October 2010 as Gamer_Prix but I guess I forgot about the forum Unsure

Though now I'm here.
Sprite wise I'm more so trying to get into making flash movies and the odd sprite comic. I have a few somewhere but they're rather novice work.

I don't rip cos I never invested in time to figure out how XD
Sprite edits are kinda 'iffy' for me. I can get 'something' done if I'm motivated

I'm on Kwrpg forums and the THESPRITAS as gamer_ or Gamer_SSU
I like Kirby

so yea...hi there Smile

Also the edit avatar function in the user CP seems to really hate me. no matter what image, url , file I put in it always never works. Even if its within 150x150 and under the memory limit.
welcome to TSR! try uploading your image to some place like imgur and show us, and one of the admins might be able to change it for you. Smile
Thanks for the welcome Smile

http://i.imgur.com/BKXeF3w.png
I'm using chrome and I right click and choose copy image url and that doesn't seem to work.
It just says URL isn't valid =/
It doesn't hate you, I promise! This is actually a permissions issue that we're currently working on fixing.

Edit:
It should be fixed! Give it a try now.
Welcome to the Resource, Beat! Sprite ripping isn't really that difficult, it's quite simple to get the hang of if you spend a day or two learning how (although of course it does vary across consoles and games).

In any case, hope you enjoy your time here!
glad you got it working! I see you like Kirby Air Ride. Wink
Thanks Petie and Axle ^.^

...and yep one of my favourite racing games even heh.

@puggsoy
I hope I enjoy it here as well thanks!