The VG Resource

Full Version: Comix Zone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, I started ripping this game since I thought it looked interesting but the downside being that I am rubbish at fighting games, so far I just have the very barebones (stand,the rare shoe sniffing, walk, jump to page, a punch and getting knocked on the floor) as it is quite time consuming.

Dazz's tool has made this easier but look carefully at the first standing pose, the first was done the hardcore way and the copy which was done using layer removal has a shadow which is meant to be a seperate sprite.

[Image: sketchaji7.png]

Don't worry about the white inconsistancy as that will be fixed before I finish it.
Wow, you've undertaken a large project.
Lookin good so far, keep it up!
Comix Zone is a truly awesome game, thankfully it's on the MegaDrive collection so it's easy to get hold of now.
Looking damn good so far - best of luck to you.
Whoa, great game... And lots of work! XD But so far they are looking good!
Never played it, but I hear good things. Good luck. I know Genesis ripping is tough.
(09-21-2008, 08:49 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Never played it, but I hear good things. Good luck. I know Genesis ripping is tough.

Took the words right out of my mouth.