The VG Resource

Full Version: Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: GufxtS6.png]

idk what i was doing
good stuff, a little big for my taste (if you're gonna make em that big might as well have more details)

the fly guys is missing part of his bottom right wing, and besides the left and right wings aren't the same size

and i guess that's all i have to say
Nice work! Big Grin I really like the food and items in the top left!

The right arm on the dog sprites look pretty funky. It looks like his arm just disappears into the hand. Maybe try adding some more elbow in the view, and possibly rotate the hand inward.

The right leg also seems slightly bigger than the left, probably due to a perspective mishap. Since the right leg's position in 3d space isn't too different than the left legs, it wouldn't hurt to tailor it down a bit.

I do like the Spider-Weed-Man. However, raise his pecs, they seem to be sagging.

The elf-archers hair also kind of ruins the overall silhouette of the head. Hair doesn't sit completely flat, so raising it up and giving it some actual volume could give the elf more "flavour" ;D The most important thing when spriting portrait-esque images is to remember silhouette and flow.

[Image: gors.png]
^^ I did a quick edit of the head to show shape, but got a little carried away :p ^^

I'm sure these could look really great with just a few adjustments! Big Grin
Spweeder Man has slight boobs gors~
haha some of these are great!
is that hong kong phooey
a burglar hong kong phooey with jetpack
i didn't think this was deserving of its own thread.

[Image: t8aKDeI.png]
the clouds look more like turds than clouds but whatever

also try and ease in the contrast of the sand by having a small gradient on it, rather than immediate black
thanks, lex! I'll try fixing it tomorrow if I'm inspired.

[Image: B6b4b4P.png] trees

[Image: gnFxLpA.png] more enemy sprites
Captaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiin Caaaaaaaaaaavemaaaaaaaaaaaaan!
[Image: Ey5VTPN.gif]

oh my, what could this be?
Gangster vechical-001 Mafia Slug!
[Image: 593137ec71d626d75dcbf93808b0c604.png]
Those enemies look very Earthbound-inspired.
Pages: 1 2