The VG Resource

Full Version: Theatrhythm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got my hand on theatrhythm(ios) thought i might as well rip what i can. I copied the game folder to my computer and was able to find the characters icons(in .png) but thats it. I guess that means the rest is compressed? Is there a way to decompress it? Im particularly interrested in the cards. Since each of them represent a PC or a monster, and each of them evolves 2 times, which shows them in differents stance.

Also, i thought about taking a screenshot while the card is displayed at full screen, however getting all of them is ...impossible...
81 Cards in total. When you get a card you already have, it levels up. iirc, at level 3 and 7 it evolve. so that would mean 567 cards to get, that are randomly given to you after you complete 3 songs with single hp bar.... So yeah....

[Image: gameicon.png]
[Image: charicon1.png]
Well this is exciting. Big Grin
this is up. Tongue
I was rechecking the files architecture and found some files called monster. File type: .ios.assetbundle When i open it with a text editor, its wrote unity then some code. Anyone how to rip assetbundle/unity files?
If you can give the file I'll take a look. Won't promise anything, but it can't hurt to try.
(07-26-2013, 08:09 AM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]If you can give the file I'll take a look. Won't promise anything, but it can't hurt to try.

Thx for looking Smile Download
Edit: Hm, just checked the file size, 128ko. So its probably nothing interresting...
This one is more likely, 2mo... Download
I hope it's something good!
The second link is the same as the first, so I can only download the small one. I took a look at it though and I can't find any clues about what to do with it. I can't even know what they contain, although at a guess I'd say that it's just models and no sprites (unless the game has no models in which case I dunno).

I may as well take a look at the larger one as well, but are there any other files where sprites could be hiding?
Woopsie, here the link.

Other than that, theres ressources.assets 130mo, sharedAssets1.assets to sharedAssets40.assets, ranging from 5ko to 60mo... Do you know any file name or type i should be looking for?

Btw, Theatrythm sprites are 2d.
Heres what the cards looks like ( the cards just show still in-game characters and monster)
Hey, I know that guy.
Took a look at the larger file, still no dice. I would guess that the .assets files might be more useful, I'd like to save bandwidth though so I'll just take a look at a couple of smaller ones (under 20MB or so each). With luck I'll be able to find a way to open them, and then you can just do it yourself for the larger ones.

Unfortunately I'm not that experienced with mobile (let alone iOS) ripping, so I'm not sure which sort of files to look for. I think that in terms of most resources, file types can range as much as with PC games. With luck, sprites are in .png form and audio in .mp3 or .wav, but beyond that I don't think there are specific extensions to single out. These .asset and .assetbundle files appear in a lot of mobile games I've seen though, they seem to be the only consistent extension I know of, although I have no idea what they contain (or even if they're all the same format, could just be the extension, similar to XNA's .xnb container).