The VG Resource

Full Version: Random assortment of Recent Pixels(Kami pixelart)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So yeah I haven't really update my sprite thread in ages, and I think it's just better for me to make a new one.

it's in order from oldest to newest works.

(Also for any guests that look at this etc please do not use any of my sprites for things.)

i like that skeleton character, but the odd number of frames makes him limp. walking/running is a symmetrical animation and therefore it should have an even amount of frames (unless you intended him to limp)
Started expanding on the latest sheet some more. And yeah gors, that animation that I have finished for the skeleton is supposed to be a limp. I've yet to make an actual walk animation for it.
That fly is AWESOME.
If you remove the outline on the wing it'll look more transparent.
the pupil in the fly's eyes should be placed a little to our right, so it faces the correct direction.
Did more work on the tileset, and a little mockup to show kinda how the tileset looks together.
[Image: 8AC1CNY.png]

I'm still messign around with the fly atm, not satisfied with my modifications yet.

[Image: 0AZOGB0.gif]
Finally feel satistfied with it to an extent.
for the tileset, you hsould try and make the edges of the collision surface more noticeable and the insides more discreet
[Image: tumblr_mkl9iyM5f51s9sdu0o2_400.gif]
see here the floor is just one line of tiles and after that it's pitch black