The VG Resource

Full Version: P.N.0.3 Models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another Obscure Game that was sadly a commercial failure from Capcom

Ripped Using 3D Via Printscreen

Game Icon

[Image: 2vacj6h.png]

Characters

Vanessa Z. Schneider (Prima Fusion Suit)

[Image: 24vnnn7.png]

http://filebeam.com/16862fe30c30c1d5c9b8549e827022d3

[Image: viliqp.png]

This will be the only model for Now Want Pearidan to see if it is Perfect Before i Continue Ripping more from this game.

Enjoy Question
the text is all muffled up on the icon! XD
@Axle the Red, it wouldn't fit otherwise it kept giving me errors when the words were separate, it would say too much text when i did it like this way it worked.
actually the entire icon is JPG'd or something... can you get a clean image into the icon and I'll do something about the text? it certainly isn't acceptable like that. Tongue
Here is the icon you wanted Axle

[Image: 2wg6ro4.png]
[Image: nYyJZzT.png]

Wink
Awesome thanks you need to teach me how to do that for future rips.
I basically just put the text on manually using Verdana size 7 font and adjusting it 'til it's centered properly, and using the color provided on the icon template. but for times when the text won't fit no matter how you center it and line break it (and I recommend doing this on a separate blank image), I pull the letters in tighter so that there's one pixel of space between each, but make sure there's 4-5 pixels of space between each word so that it looks right. if I have to do this for 2 separate lines of text, I just try to make sure they're centered and aligned properly (it's hard to do, but you get the hang of it the more you do it I think).

but yea, hope I'm making some sense here!