The VG Resource

Full Version: Lttp Zelda sprite sheet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, i decided zelda needed her own game, so i took the LTTP sprite sheet, and the 3 or 4 sprites of zelda and i expanded it to cover the entire sheet.

There's at least a few sprites I'm not really happy with, but i'm not sure how to make them better.

PS. There's still some non redrawn sprites. I played through the entire game and never noticed them being used, so I'm assuming they're just extras/unused

PS2. I'm going to attach the actual patch file if anyone wants to see how it looks in an emulator
http://www.mediafire.com/download/oa0ql8...a-ZttP.ips

[Image: 5KU7Z6q.png]
I'm not familiar with the style but it looks pretty good to me. And a nice idea to actually put Zelda in her own game.
(05-25-2013, 08:56 PM)SchAlternate Wrote: [ -> ]Zelda already has a game, silly!

Zelda doesn't have her own GOOD game so that would be a first
Truer than true
Is this the same game that has been featured on a few blogs elsewhere, or just a coincidence?
Can you show us the original file?
(05-25-2013, 11:52 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Is this the same game that has been featured on a few blogs elsewhere, or just a coincidence?

Its not, ive seen NES zelda done, not SNES

[Image: hGfR5fZ.png]

Some Images in game:

[Image: O8K2odm.png][Image: UD3t2QL.png][Image: H8y7mKn.png][Image: hlahFoi.png]
[Image: 6fYK0dH.png][Image: KRt4zEj.png][Image: HnBQtHA.png][Image: hOirfyX.png]
[Image: MFzJuaT.png]
Pretty great so far! I'm sure people would be thrilled to find stuff like this, as there really doesn't exist enough LttP Zelda stuff despite the fact that her sprite had a lot of potential. Keep going!
well, i pretty much consider it done for now, and am looking to which game i want to muck with next...
Aelie Wrote:PS. There's still some non redrawn sprites. I played through the entire game and never noticed them being used, so I'm assuming they're just extras/unused
Does this mean, you played through the whole game with Princess Zelda as Link and didn't notice that the sprite changed back to Link? Because if you played as regular Link, I'm pretty sure you couldn't recognize every frame, especially if they're played fast and are separated on their original sheet.

By the way, can I add the extracted Link to the original sheet on the site? With credit, of course.
(06-02-2013, 06:52 AM)Davy Jones Wrote: [ -> ]
Aelie Wrote:PS. There's still some non redrawn sprites. I played through the entire game and never noticed them being used, so I'm assuming they're just extras/unused
Does this mean, you played through the whole game with Princess Zelda as Link and didn't notice that the sprite changed back to Link? Because if you played as regular Link, I'm pretty sure you couldn't recognize every frame, especially if they're played fast and are separated on their original sheet.

By the way, can I add the extracted Link to the original sheet on the site? With credit, of course.

Yep, i played through the game entirely, getting everything, and there were no times where the sprite changed back to link that i noticed (if it did it was so fast i didnt notice or covered up so you couldnt see it)

and you can add them if you like