The VG Resource

Full Version: AkumaTh's Mobile Submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I plan to do a lot more mobile games (including Darkwing Duck), but first I tried to do something else and not ripped...

[Image: 9bcegyG.png]

[Image: YQCvqsb.png]
http://spriters-resource.com/mobile_phone/ducktales/
oh cool, up~
(05-25-2013, 03:27 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]oh cool, up~

Thank you. I'll be submitting the Darkwing rips all at once pretty soon. Probably by the end of the week.
Wow, those are kind of cool. Does it play more like the NES one, of the TG16 one?
up.
(05-29-2013, 12:23 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, those are kind of cool. Does it play more like the NES one, of the TG16 one?

As you can tell from the sprites, they play similarly to the NES one. Of course, being for mobile, not as good.
Great! We'll put these up as soon as we have access to the site again. Tongue
Wow, you've been busy!
what does JCVD stand for? so we can know to what the full name is to input it when we're able to upload again.
Jean-Claude Van Damme.
all up. btw, if the all but the Jin and yours Tekken sprites are from a smaller version, they should be separated into different games or at least sections so it will not look confusing.
(06-21-2013, 03:57 PM)Axle the Red Wrote: [ -> ]all up. btw, if the all but the Jin and yours Tekken sprites are from a smaller version, they should be separated into different games or at least sections so it will not look confusing.

Jin and mine are from the larger version (and I believe actual size). If you still want to I can make another icon.
Pages: 1 2