The VG Resource

Full Version: my 3d art ^^
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
here is a part of my 3d models that i done so far..hope u enjoy it

[Image: deidara_by_lucitm-d5zddut.gif]

[Image: uchiha_madara_and_his_susano_3d_model_by...5z5bl7.gif]

[Image: zuckuss_by_lucitm-d5x2ktb.gif]

[Image: stormwind_guard_by_lucitm-d5ud0hi.gif]

[Image: emperor_from_warhammer_online_3d_model_b...5vf6c3.gif]

[Image: doc_q_by_lucitm-d5se399.gif]

[Image: gari_by_lucitm-d5ird5e.gif]

[Image: haku_and_chukichi_by_lucitm-d5ijd4i.jpg]

[Image: danzo_shimura_by_lucitm-d5hlod1.gif]

[Image: hidan_3d_model_from_naruto_by_lucitm-d5df47a.gif]

[Image: yonbi_the_four_tails_infernal_ape_songok...5h7tnm.gif]

[Image: han_the_five_tails_jinchuriki_by_lucitm-d5dzyfl.gif]
These look pretty good! I don't know if you're using these for anything, but depending on the target size you might want to increase the resolution of the textures, especially the flowers on the tribal guy's robe. Also they're looking really blank/smooth.

But oh my god that Roman-looking knight is so cool...
thx XD well most of this models are used in warcraft 3 custom maps ..thats why they are so lowpoly with a texture size low. ^^ also i rather work with lowpoly than with high
Are these all, like, 100% custom? Surprise
I see you're using Maya (or at least it looks like Maya). Nice choice. These look pretty nice, for the most part. I wish I were any good at character modelling... I could do with being able to for my game project... Still, nice job here.
@troller... yeah they are like 100 done from scratch ^^ for wacraft 3 custom maps...like with custom things..this models are part of that.

@hoeloe its 3ds max..but maya is basicly the same thing...and thx also.. practice hard go pro Big Grin
Ah, fair enough. They are essentially equivalent tools, so it doesn't make much odds. Yeah, I unfortunately don't have the luxury of time in which to practice, so I'll continue looking for someone who can help me out.
if u want to make something..then u make time for it.
That's a nice sentiment, but in reality it doesn't work like that. I have my education to consider, for one thing, and exam season means I simply do not have the spare time.
do something u like and u never have to work a day in ur life.
Well, yes, that's why I'm taking a course in Computer Science, so I can get a job in the gaming industry. It doesn't mean that I have the time to spare right now to do what I choose, rather than what's part of my course.
i know a lot of people that are doing great things without any school or college in domain..so its all about you.
(06-15-2013, 10:38 AM)hangun Wrote: [ -> ]i know a lot of people that are doing great things without any school or college in domain..so its all about you.
Hoeloe didn't say it was all about him, but his education is his decision. No need for the sarcasm, he was just explaining why he, personally, didn't have the time for it.

Anyway, I really like the models. You have talent in my opinion.
my apologize ...i didnt want to be sarcasit....i wanted to tell..that people can succed without school..only have to learn how to handle and deal with stuff..and learn it on ur own.

and thx.
(06-16-2013, 08:10 AM)hangun Wrote: [ -> ]my apologize ...i didnt want to be sarcasit....i wanted to tell..that people can succed without school..only have to learn how to handle and deal with stuff..and learn it on ur own.

and thx.

Try getting employment that way.
Pages: 1 2