The VG Resource

Full Version: W.I.P. - JLH: The Flash - Flash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, I'm ripping this 'baby'... It's way more complex than both of my previous work, but it's coming along nicely. So far I got exactly 100 sprites and I even didn't started to play with his special moves! Yeah, he got a unusual long knock-down-and-get-up animation but it's cool anyway.
It's Justice League Heroes - The Flash for the GBA. It's a far superior game than the regular Justice League Heroes for bigger consoles and DS.

[Image: wipjl9.png]

What do you guys think? XD
Pretty awesome. Tiny though. But that's not your fault.
This game is great fun to play.
I tried to rip it, but they had a "checkers" thing going on that made it impossible. How'd you get around that?

Good rips.
Maybe he's actually capturing it instead of ripping it? Or you were capturing and not ripping? Who knows.
Pretty cool sprites nonetheless. The GBA can surprise you and have superior versions of games, TMNT, Astro Boy and this supposedly - I'll have to check it out.
Yeah, I'm capturing those. I tried yy-chr but the results were horrible :/ So I got AnimGet and I'm playing the game with the background layers disabled. I think I got the most basic animations, except for dying XD And now I got to get through the game to unlock the other powers (I know there is a code, but I don't remember the commands to perform them u_u; )

Yesterday before going to bed I ripped a few more basics (namely the stage start) and one special: Whirlwind attack. To perform it hold B and rotate the directional in circles. This one was hard, I had to perform this one more or less 6 times to get all the sprites..Even with the emulator at 80% throttle! +_+ (I slowed down to help me to capture)

[Image: wipvs6.png]

EDIT:

Ripped even more today. Mostly the re-spawn animation (after you lose a life, blinks and disappear), the death (game over) animation, a new being hurt and getting up and 3 idles.

[Image: wipsd5.png]

There are some repeated sprites because they are part of a new animation sequence, but they are just a minority.
Finished sheet XD I got all the animations (as far I can tell)
Check the final result here. Thanks for your time!
This is great.
Can you do the assists too? The one I was trying to rip was actually superman so I can make more poses for it.

Great job.
Actually I wanted to rip Superman too! He got his assists attacks (heart vision and arctic breath) and the running mini-game so he got a good variety of sprites ;p