The VG Resource

Full Version: my first ml sprtes (first in ms paint so be nice)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All jokes aside here is my character in M&L style. I would appreciate C+C.
[Image: mlsschaobrv4jj7.png]
I Hate, Hate, HATE the MS paint excuse. MS Paint is what most spriters use, inducing myself. It's simple, and easy to use.

[/Rant]

From what I see, it looks like you got the style pretty good, though, I have no Idea what a Chao Breeder is.
Hes joking. The character on the sheet and name are familiar. I cant remember which forum hes from though o0.
Regardless, I would suggest more boxy shading, instead of rounding it off like you would in a circle.
(09-20-2008, 11:01 PM)Cshad Wrote: [ -> ]Hes joking. The character on the sheet and name are familiar. I cant remember which forum hes from though o0.

pixeltendo probably

I remember him too
I fail for not getting Pixeltendo jokes. =D
I'm from PT and I STILL don't get this. ^^;

Anyway, I use MS Paint myself like most other spriters... using that as an excuse is just plain idiotic.
Its not a joke, at all
also
Quote:All jokes aside here
Cshad... man that rings a HUGE bell.
Um, I don't know what a chao breeder is either. I don't think its a PT joke, it might be something that he made up? I made myself look stupid again didn't I?
I think it's supposed to be Chao Garden related-stuff, from the Sonic series... But I might be mistaken and I also don't got the joke. Is it even a joke anyway?
(09-21-2008, 02:07 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: [ -> ]But I might be mistaken and I also don't got the joke. Is it even a joke anyway?
No, it shouldn't be. ChaoBreeder was a member on Pixeltendo, before it closed down. He even made something for me in one of the "Show the Love" topics.