The VG Resource

Full Version: Sonic Fan Remix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone ever heard of this? This is my first time seeing this.

Let me tell you...although the world looks busy, it's still fucking GORGEOUS. It's like a hit and miss; you can't just hold right and spin and expect to win like on the original, because you aren't exactly sure what's ahead.
Old and have seen it before, although I do admit that even today this looks nice.
Yeah, I remember that game. It's where I got my first exposure to the group I will henceforth refer to as "fans". You know, the ones that have aneurysms whenever Sonic shows up with blue eyes or long legs or whatever nonsense.

The game itself is incredibly beautiful, unfortunately that same beauty is confusing and makes it hard to make out pits and enemies and such. Big design no-no.

Anyway, one or more of the developers was a "fan", and ended up destroying the project from within. I seem to remember a fight over nitpicks with the design of the totems.

A shame, really.
(05-18-2013, 06:52 PM)AuraLancer Wrote: [ -> ]The game itself is incredibly beautiful, unfortunately that same beauty is confusing and makes it hard to make out pits and enemies and such. Big design no-no.

Basically this. Very pretty but I hated playing it.