The VG Resource

Full Version: Daemoth's Submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
First time i submit something , so please tell me if im doing something wrong. Ill probably rip every weapons in the game. But for now, here are the swords and their slash animation.
Use them as you want.
Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen
Lufia & the Fortress of Doom
Lufia 2: Rise of the sinistrals
Bahamut Lagoon
Final Fantasy 6
Can you additionally separate the lazer sword with vSNES? As far as I can see, it consists of 6 separate sprites and it is always fine to have an animation and the parts for it.

You can import a zsnes quicksave into vSNES and go to scene Viewer (mowgli symbol in the upper taskbar) -> "Sprites".
There you can disable sprites which overlay other sprites.

By the way, are you sure the item icons have the correct resolution? It looks like the size is doubled.
I have separated the sprites of Atmaweapon and modified the resolution of the items icons. Thx for the tips.
What Davias said about the Atma Weapon. also don't a lot of the weapons have a black outline that isn't on the sheet? If not, should the background color be something that doesn't bleed into the sheets? Also, the other weapons could easily fit on this sheet too. Maybe just separate the weapons from the slashes/stabs/whatever that appear on the enemies.

I'd love to see more from this game. It's my favorite game ever.
(05-14-2013, 11:33 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]What Davias said about the Atma Weapon. also don't a lot of the weapons have a black outline that isn't on the sheet? If not, should the background color be something that doesn't bleed into the sheets? Also, the other weapons could easily fit on this sheet too. Maybe just separate the weapons from the slashes/stabs/whatever that appear on the enemies.

I'd love to see more from this game. It's my favorite game ever.

The outline was indeed removed on some of the swords, i fixed it and i added a colored background. Rods, Katana, Gambling stuff, Club, Boomerang,Brush and Claws added.
The sheets should now be complete.
Bare handed? Tongue
I love these sheets, btw.
(05-16-2013, 02:33 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Bare handed? Tongue
I love these sheets, btw.

Ah, of course Tongue, i forgot the most basic one. Updated.
Thx Tonberry2k.
And they're up! Do you plan to do more in his game?
(05-16-2013, 02:50 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]And they're up! Do you plan to do more in his game?
Probably most attacks done by the PC and a good part of those done by the enemies. I cant really use the ones on this site since only the sprite were ripped, not the animation.
Mh, a few things:
- The single frames shouldn't interfere with each other (for example Atma Weapon and Soul Sabre). The interfering makes it harder to copy them from the sheet.
- I'm confused about the 5 rows below Death Trump, can you separate each frame with black vertical lines? This would make it easier to recognize the animation.
(05-16-2013, 06:08 PM)Davy Jones Wrote: [ -> ]Mh, a few things:
- The single frames shouldn't interfere with each other (for example Atma Weapon and Soul Sabre). The interfering makes it harder to copy them from the sheet.
- I'm confused about the 5 rows below Death Trump, can you separate each frame with black vertical lines? This would make it easier to recognize the animation.

Updated AtmaWeapon and all wide diagonal slash animation and added lines on the rods animation. Btw, what does "Mh" stands for? Also, sorry for my engrish, it isnt my first language Wink
Updated!
I have captured some random abilities some time ago ( like Setzet Slot Machine, AirShip attack, Cyan Empower Dragon, Shadow Fireskean Water Edge), should i add them to their respective Characters sheets or make a new one with all of them ( when im done). Also, should i continue to post in this threads or make a new one for each sheets?
You could do all of the Slots on one sheet, Sword Techs on another, Skeans on another, etc. and we could put them up labeled as such in a "Battle Effects" section.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42