The VG Resource

Full Version: Sonic from Sonic 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: YoErdEe.png]

This is a spritesheet for Sonic
this spritesheet is more orderly, also include palletes and the unused surfboard intro
Is there anything else missing from these games?
Does this include all of the Hyper Sonic palettes?
What about the huge sprites on the old sheets?
http://spriters-resource.com/genesis/son...index.html

I would also put the "Sonic", "Hyper Sonic" and "Unused" text to the very left to indicate that everything below is meant. There is also a grammar error (dont -> don't).
sorry
oh, hyper sonic don`t change pallete in underwater

[Image: YoErdEe.png]

I deleted the words "Sonic", "Hyper Sonic" and "Unused" and i fixed the grammar error
Saved.
There's one stray pixel from "Super Sonic" on the sheet. I guess Ton can correct it by himself, since he already saved the sheet.
Coming soon i rip Knuckles, with sprites from the Sonic & knuckles intro and Sonic 3 bad ending
Do you plan to add the large sprites from the endings to your sheets?
Finally, I finished.
This is the last update for the Sonic sheet
[Image: ltNDtrO.png]

And here is the Knuckles sheet
[Image: mVOXD8p.png]

I added the large sprites for the ending
Great! Do you plan to finish up the trio with Tails?
yes, I try

but, you can add the new sheet for sonic in the page, please?

also, you can delete the hyper sonic sheet from sonic 3?
I added the new Sonic, but forgot to delete Hyper sonic. I'll do it soon.
Now that I look at it, you may not have to do Tails. He's pretty complete. Frario does good work. Where should we put the sparks from the Hyper Sonic sheet?
Sorry to say, but Tails does need to be re-ripped. Like STH2, him and his tails are seperate sprites on certain animations. (special stage included)
Also note that the continue sprite with Sonic and Tails are seperate from each other.

using the VDP viewer on Gens Kmod is a good way to rip sprites. That's how i did the S3K badniks.
This would be good way to expand/re-rip Robotnik and the sub-bosses. most of them are made of smaller sprites.

Also SupaChao's sheets are still missing quite a few stuff, and seem to be ripped by screen-capture.
oh, its because i close to finish, also i thinked to separate the tails from the body.
Pages: 1 2