The VG Resource

Full Version: Candy Box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://candies.aniwey.net/

Very interesting ASCII game you play in your tab. You constantly find new things to tackle when you upgrade and buy things XD.
Woah, this is an old old old style of gameplay. Do people actually play this or is it just a novelty? I might have some interesting ideas if people like this type of gameplay

I wonder if someone will come along and make a MUD for Facebook; that'd be a neat throwback as well...
I was playing this a few days ago, it's pretty neat.
Good lord.I do not understand this game.
You just keep saving/eating or/and throwing candies on the ground. Defeated
Man...Oh well , in case you people find it interesting , then who am i to talk : ))))

EDIT: WHAT A FAST REACION Surprise

I actually till now , i have generated about 1400 candies but i'm only able to buy a wooden sword for 150 candies.
Hmmm....Well this game is awesome.If you find any similar to it , don't be shy , share it ~
I gave up the instant i hit the 20 candy mark and went to play Catrap instead

my patience is not reliable sometimes..
(05-13-2013, 07:51 AM)Gorsalami Wrote: [ -> ]I gave up the instant i hit the 20 candy mark and went to play Catrap instead

my patience is not reliable sometimes..

But the real havoc begins once you buy the Wooden Sword for 150 Candies and complete your first adventure o.o.
the real havoc takes too long to happen.
(05-13-2013, 07:51 AM)Gorsalami Wrote: [ -> ]I gave up the instant i hit the 20 candy mark and went to play Catrap instead

I told you Catrap was a good game...
but you're not meant to look at the candies go up
just leave it in a tab

come back to it after you've completely forgot baout it, now you have 10000 candies

so you buy some scrolls and a sword and shit and have fun
Anyway i got to level 56 in Catrap already so im really happy right now
if you could be whatever you want what would you be?

This is a surprisingly addictive game. And too boot, you can leave it alone and get a lot of stuff.
Recycling this thread~

The sequel has been released....
http://candybox2.net/

It seems much better so far. I just got the map.