The VG Resource

Full Version: Rayman 1 Trumpet Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These are to be added to this category

http://www.spriters-resource.com/psx_ps2...index.html

[Image: Rayman_Trumpet.png]

[Image: Rayman_Trumpet_Icon.png]

Hopefully they are ok, finding all the hands/leg sprites was difficult for me tough so there might be some duplications which were included when I was ripping them in case I miss any Blank
pretty nice for a first submission! I think there are some people here who love to see more Rayman.
It's nice. My only complaint is that the feet and hands are kind of a jumble and I'm not sure what I'm looking at.
(05-02-2013, 10:55 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]It's nice. My only complaint is that the feet and hands are kind of a jumble and I'm not sure what I'm looking at.

They are easier to look at if you zoom in to them tough, if it helps try using a black background on the sheet as they were on a black background when I've ripped them, I put them on a transparent background so they will be easier to cut and paste without having a black/any coloured background getting stuck on the sprites, I don't know if this is a bad or good thing to do, I'm new to ripping mind you.
It is best to group the pieces together so others can use them easier. Like for example put all the right hands in one group, then the left hands, right foot, left foot, etc. It'll make the sheet look more organized and help those not familiar with the game use them properly.
Haven't came on this topic on for some time, I completely forgot about it, yeah I'l think I'l fix this sheet soon enough and try to make it look organized as best as I can, Fixing Rayman sprites is kind of difficult mind you, with all the body parts floating/limbless bodies and oh yeah, I'l add a background as well, probably the most used purple background.
yes, that'd be more appreciated than transparency as it'll be more usable.
Here how about this?

Definitely better. Though one suggesting to make that sheet smaller.

Place the example below the Trumpet parts and place your credit next to it. That could shrink the sheet down a little bit more.
OK Done, I turned the background into green as I think it's better then pink for the eyes of who view the sheet, less painful I think

okay it's finally up now~