The VG Resource

Full Version: Super Mario Lost Levels SNES Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering why no one has ever ripped sprites for the SNES version of Super Mario Bros. Lost Levels, from Super Mario All-Stars. The original NES/Japan version was ripped, but not SNES.

This game has some different sprites not found on Super Mario Bros. for Mario All-Stars, like the poison mushrooms.
Hey uh, take a look at this: SNES > S > Super Mario All-Stars: Super Mario Bros. > Full Tileset
It has the poison mushroom and I suppose everything else, too! (Can't tell with certainty though I am no Mario bro)
(04-28-2013, 11:02 AM)Previous Wrote: [ -> ]Hey uh, take a look at this: SNES > S > Super Mario All-Stars: Super Mario Bros. > Full Tileset
It has the poison mushroom and I suppose everything else, too! (Can't tell with certainty though I am no Mario bro)

Thanks, I forgot about that sheet. I think maybe the Poison Mushroom was the only sprite added on the Lost Levels game, so I guess that sheet covers it.
request completed~