The VG Resource

Full Version: A model rip request of a "model rip-off"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey again folks. I assume you're probably getting tired of seeing my name pop up in this request forum...well...so am I sort of, but that's beside the point. I'm here to beg and plead pathetically once more for someone to do a rip I could probably do myself if not for certain limitations and my own ineptitude on the matter.

My request is simple. I would like to see, from Serious Sam: Next Encounter, the Evil Serious Sam Clone, ripped properly. The game is on both Gamecube and PS2, so whichever format best suits the ripper is fine with me. I'm not entirely sure where exactly he shows up in person throughout the game other than cut-scenes, so I suppose it would be best if a walk-through is consulted or game-play videos before attempting to do so, as I don't want to waste anyone's time.

Anyway, that's all I need, and it should be relatively simple for anyone who knows what they're doing I suppose...here's hoping.