The VG Resource

Full Version: The Legend of Zelda pixel art thing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I wanted to try pixeling something more serious on a bbiiiiiiiggggg canvas/size. I didn't know what to do, so I decided to make a silly Legend of Zelda thing! Inspired by Delicious~!
[Image: jZPz80l.png]
It's a major WIP, but I wanted to get anatomy issues on Link fixed so I can move on. I think the size is too big. Should I change the size?

I didn't know how to make the legs for Link, so there might be a ton of issues in that area... C+C and edits are very appreciated!! Smug
Made a few more updates.
[Image: 8a8PJAx.png]
I'm not sure whether I should make this have lineart or not.
What is going on in this scene? What Is Link doing to make the Octorocks so scared? A little more background story around this scene would make it easier for us to give you crits. Is Link supposed to be in a battle stance, using his shield to reflect a rock? Tongue
i tried to make the pose a little more dynamic, but meh
[Image: 2Iihw.png]

i think i'll give it another try tomorrow
I don't think he would pose like that in battle unless he was about to turn around and run away.
If his body is like that it should look more like he's charging up or something.
Why is Link right-handed?
Obviously TLP link from the wii version
[Image: 2IFjz.png]

it makes a little more sense now imo
It looks better! Though, the legs seems to be in a weird position, it looks a bit painful to stand like that. Also the sword looks a little awkward.
(04-28-2013, 01:16 AM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]Why is Link right-handed?

NES Link
I'm not sure if you are trying to have correct dimensions of arm and leg size but the legs seemed to short for the body.
Maybe I'm wrong
I tried giving him a different pose, it almost seems like i reversed the way his legs are facing.
[Image: 8uq0Ae7.png]