The VG Resource

Full Version: Sonic Jam's Sega Saturn Sonic Model
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys , I've had most of the Sonic Jam models for some years now, Today I took a little break from Project AXSX to finish cleaning up a few of Jam's models.

I'll be sharing Sonic today.
Credit and many many thanks to SANik for his model rip that I found on some forums a while back. (can't remember where, as its been many years.)
Without him this wouldn't have been possible.
And credits to myself for the polygon clean up, UV mapping, limb re-positioning, Texture ripping and placement, and old-school rigging.
Enjoy!
[Image: jaml.png]

Now if we can get the rest of the textures ( the ground textures) I will release the rest of the models fully texture-mapped and cleaned up.
Including some that had to be built from scratch, since they couldn't be found anywhere else.
Everything is already finished and ready to go except the ground.
See post on retro here for more info http://forums.sonicretro.org/index.php?s...ntry739547

( the tease)
[Image: capturezkg.png]
what do you mean found on the forums? you mean he found it, or you did?
Edited first post to clarify.
Mega THANKS for Sonic Jam model! And what about 3D level shown in picture? Can you upload it here too?
(04-18-2013, 05:12 AM)Doronetty Wrote: [ -> ]Mega THANKS for Sonic Jam model! And what about 3D level shown in picture? Can you upload it here too?
Your welcome !

Don't want to sound like an ass or anything. ( but with missing textures, the models are incomplete)
I'll Only share the rest if someone can share the ground cover textures for the level.
I was able to rip 25% of them threw a Saturn Emulator. The rest will probably only be available by hacking the game.