The VG Resource

Full Version: A model request, again.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello fine people of the forum. Today I have a bit of a project for someone willing to take it up. I need a custom model that, though relatively simple, is of course probably not something someone would want to waste time on. However, I certainly hope someone here can help me out and we can work something up.

What is it I want? Well those of you familiar with classic Disney or the (relatively) more recent Darkwing Duck / Ducktales comics, will know who the Phantom Blot is. He is quite honestly my favorite villain of all time, and I was hoping he had enough pull to have a model made in a game (the version in Epic Mickey is not the same one) but alas it is sadly not to be. So I have no other option but to ask for help. All I need is a simple T-Posed and textured model of him, and I can get to work on my 'project' involving him.

References <-This link has three reference images if you need them. I prefer his classic style be kept but with the modern tweaks as well, such as the red eyes.

Anyway, let me know if you're interested, and we can sort something out. Contact me through PM, but also make a post in this topic so others will know there may be interest.