The VG Resource

Full Version: SMW Mario & Luigi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: MBy9CrA.png]

[Image: QqNDIol.png]
Aren't these already ripped?
Not sure if Mario is already complete, but Mr. Man's Luigi sheet has more sprites than the current one on the site.
Can't say it has more but Mister Man's Luigi does have the cage sprites and the cinematic ones.
Does Luigi's death sprite have the right palette? I remember his face having some green on it in the game. I might be wrong though.

Is this Mario more complete than the current one?
http://spriters-resource.com/snes/smario...sheet/4602
Mr. Man's cape has 16 frames and Sonikku's 14.
Let's see for the rest:

Sonikku:
Total: 98

Mr. Man:
Total: 103

I counted the sprites on the Mario sheet per row.
Didn't count cape parts, cape mario, palette examples and the hammer/mop since they're identical (with exception of the mentioned cape parts).

Btw, please doublecheck if I miscounted the rows.
Sonikku's is missing the blushing sprites. Luigi's death sprites are also correct, his face does turn red.
[Image: i0S0GcA3nGBSz.png]
Why does Luigi's cage climbing poses have a bit of magenta in them? And is Luigi missing his fire ball shooting pose?
(04-06-2013, 09:28 AM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]Why does Luigi's cage climbing poses have a bit of magenta in them?
Mario's arm is also magenta, just less noticeable.

(04-06-2013, 09:28 AM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]And is Luigi missing his fire ball shooting pose?
No, it's at the same position as Mario's. It looks like he is sneezing.
i fixed the small mario victory pose on yoshi
(04-06-2013, 08:43 AM)Deathbringer Wrote: [ -> ]Sonikku's is missing the blushing sprites. Luigi's death sprites are also correct, his face does turn red.
[Image: i0S0GcA3nGBSz.png]

Ah, I was thinking of the Mario sprites with Luigi's palette.
Also the number is sprites isn't as important as completeness. Mister Man, do you plan to add to the enemies sheet? I know Lakitu and his cloud need some work. Not sure what else.
no, but i think to make a sprte sheet for the dragon coins and peach coins
I think the Peach coins might only be in the GBA version of the game, but I could be wrong.
Yeah, there's no Peach coins in this version.
Oh, saved, btw. Tongue
Pages: 1 2