The VG Resource

Full Version: Psy's miscellaneous model rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I guess I'll start with Evolution Worlds. I always thought the models were pretty cute.
[Image: DJ2Xzxg.png]
Linear
[Image: kZ2GW0V.png]
Comes with 8 different face textures. appologies if the arms are not proper, they were down and bady overlapping the body so I had to rig and move them and my rigging isn't the best.
I plan on ripping more from this game(currently working on Pepper) but since I have to play through the game it it may take a while since its just as difficult as I remember

Zatch Bell: Mamodo battles
[Image: ypOOIji.png]
Victoream
[Image: Xtr4MOK.png]
Comes with 4 face textures
[Image: 9fWd2YK.png]
Mochinoki Middle School
For some reason the textures on this refuse to show transparency even when rendered.
can't say i have heard about the 1st game you listed but why isn't her model smoothed so it in't blurry? Neat rips btw Smile
looks like the vertices should be welded, so she doesn't look polygonal.
(04-03-2013, 11:38 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]looks like the vertices should be welded, so she doesn't look polygonal.

I welded them but it became polygonal either after I inverted the normals or did a stl check(can't remember) I was bothered by it as well so I double checked to make sure and they're welded. I don't know what else can cause it..
Uploaded these and fixed Linear so she has smooth edges.
[Image: linear_icon.png]

You just need to turn Smooth Shading on. It probably has a different name in 3DS Max or what ever you're using.
(04-03-2013, 02:33 PM)Roxas358 Wrote: [ -> ]Uploaded these and fixed Linear so she has smooth edges.
[Image: linear_icon.png]

You just need to turn Smooth Shading on. It probably has a different name in 3DS Max or what ever you're using.

Ah I learn something new everyday!
Quick question, is there a way to export the obj in 3ds max without it adding file paths in the mtl file cause some models have over 40 texture files and deleting all the paths can get tiring. I tried exporting in maya but it removes the smoothing.
All I can say is maybe use Find/Replace. If each line is like so

Code:
C:\users\PCname\My Documents\Texture1.png
C:\users\PCname\My Documents\Texture2.png

than all you have to do is replace all instances of

Code:
C:\users\PCname\My Documents\

with a blank space and you'll get what you'll be left with

Code:
Texture1.png
Texture2.png

Hope that helps. Smile
(04-04-2013, 12:40 AM)Roxas358 Wrote: [ -> ]All I can say is maybe use Find/Replace. If each line is like so

Code:
C:\users\PCname\My Documents\Texture1.png
C:\users\PCname\My Documents\Texture2.png

than all you have to do is replace all instances of

Code:
C:\users\PCname\My Documents\

with a blank space and you'll get what you'll be left with

Code:
Texture1.png
Texture2.png

Hope that helps. Smile

I see! Finished
pepper
[Image: MCiR4UF.png]
comes with 7 face textures
Today I bring forth: NIGHTS: Journey of Dreams
[Image: ML5B035.png]
They all come with a rigged fbx . For some reason .Dae files give errors importing and exporting on all my 3d programs

NIGHTS
[Image: a566lYb.png]
Reala
[Image: H0yqkEO.png]
Helen
[Image: ebG61li.png]
Eliot
[Image: XFrrJJD.png]
(04-03-2013, 10:02 PM)psychonautic Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2013, 02:33 PM)Roxas358 Wrote: [ -> ]Uploaded these and fixed Linear so she has smooth edges.

Ah I learn something new everyday!
Quick question, is there a way to export the obj in 3ds max without it adding file paths in the mtl file cause some models have over 40 texture files and deleting all the paths can get tiring. I tried exporting in maya but it removes the smoothing.
To preserve smoothing when exporting to obj before exporting apply a smooth modifier and set it to 1. Then right click and collapse it. That way the obj will retain the smoothing unless it was already broken to begin with.
These are up. Smile