The VG Resource

Full Version: Happy Easter!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Now give me some easter eggs!

Here's what I got so far but please give me more!

[Image: 9ac0122fe38309058a928a92aebe2bc1.png] [Image: eggs1.png] [Image: eggs2.png] [Image: eggs3.png] [Image: eggs4.png] [Image: eggs5.png] [Image: 35l7z9d.png] [Image: 10r4cas.png] [Image: FQyQdhh.png] [Image: uDnLJVH.png] [Image: DjzDcuX.png] [Image: gxOSIYF.png] [Image: 1S9QkSG.png] [Image: lgM7i73.png] [Image: u3GojV1.png] [Image: vODGt8r.png] [Image: EwCUzqk.png] [Image: vYm43GD.png] [Image: ibuUvmdXiKu1UV.png]

I make better games than Previous. Thus, you want to click this picture.

[Image: uWg3W0H.png]
Since Dropbox has proven to be unreliable, I hacked into Previous' deviantART account this time. That stupid bot really needs to learn to use more secure passwords...

You can't win at this game.
Not so fast Next! My Birthday is April 5th!

If anyone is getting eggs it should be me

Note:I don't exactly know the purpose of this post
(03-31-2013, 09:38 AM)Hiyna S. Blackfeather Wrote: [ -> ]Note:I don't exactly know the purpose of this post

I want some easter eggs.
I gave you 50 eggs. Cute
I don't see any Sad
[Image: DjzDcuX.png][Image: gxOSIYF.png]
Thank you! Genki ^_^

More please!
So... You're supposed to be the evil incarnate of Previous... Well, I guess you've never faced a Saiyan before. You want to know what I'm going to do to you? I'm gonna......

Make you an easter egg, hold on...
Oh cool Next, how did you get the line through your username? I wanna' be ShadeDBZ!
Not really, don't hurt me.
I kind of want to make an egg too.
uhm I don't know

[Image: FQyQdhh.png]
I'm busy doing homework

But you can have some cruddy doodles

[Image: 1S9QkSG.png][Image: EwCUzqk.png]
Yes! Fantastic! We need more such fabulous eggs!

(03-31-2013, 03:41 PM)ShadeDBZ Wrote: [ -> ]Oh cool Next, how did you get the line through your username? I wanna' be ShadeDBZ!
Not really, don't hurt me.
I kind of want to make an egg too.

One of your fancy admins thought they could ban me and stop me from coming here - they obviously didn't know who I am!
I won't hurt you... if you give me some eggs!
You really should make one! Or two!

This is odd... I was sure I made this thread somewhere else!!
I moved it to the proper section for you, as most of what you're getting aren't sprites. Genki ^_^
While I was on my way here I accidentally dropped my egg. I may have to make another. Sad
[Image: ibuUvmdXiKu1UV.png]
[Image: uDnLJVH.png]

This is the one egg I forbid you to lose, break, ruin Easter or destroy.
Pages: 1 2 3