The VG Resource

Full Version: Kirby Squeak Squad Abilities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ya I've been in a bit of a Kirby mood lately, and noticed that the Squeak Squad section on the site doesn't have all of the abilities ripped. Just saying, in case anyone is looking for something to rip.
could you list which abilities need to be ripped? also iirc, I think this game can be opened up in Tinke if that helps anyone.
Oh ya, of course:

- Beam
- Bomb
- Bubble
- Cupid
- Fire
- Hammer
- Hi-Jump
- Ice
- Laser
- Parasol
- Sleep
- Spark
- Sword
- Tornado
- Also Meta Knight
(03-29-2013, 10:12 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]could you list which abilities need to be ripped? also iirc, I think this game can be opened up in Tinke if that helps anyone.

Just did a quick check and while some stuff like screen backgrounds can be viewed in Tinke, everything in the "effect" folder is in strange formats. They'll probably have to be hard-ripped, although DeSmuME's OAM viewer might help with that.
The formats aren't hard to figure out though.
The graphics are kinda jumbled so it would be hard rip them this way.
I'm going to see if I can figure it out.

Edit:
They are viewable, but would have to be assembled manually.
[Image: bROfr56.png]
I'm going to keep looking

Edit Edit:
I just figured it out~
The palette for the hat is separate, but I know where to find it~
yes! this is great. who's going to be claiming what abilities now? Ploaj do you think you could rip all the tiles or would that be too hard? Big Grin
If people plan on helping out, someone should start a thread in the projects forum.