The VG Resource

Full Version: Wanted: Textured Megaman Volnutt or Megaman Powered Up model
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for a model of Megaman Volnutt/Trigger from Tatsunoko vs Capcom Ultime All Stars so I can port him into the Sonic Dimensions fan game. I've look on TMR but there is no section for TvsC. The next best thing would be a textured Megaman Powered Up model. I have downloaded the untextured model but I have no experience in texturing so a pre textured model would be greatly appreciated. Naturally, credit will go to whoever submits the requested model upon release of the mod.

Thanks in advance
Alex

P.S.: Wasn't really sure where to put this topic so please move it (and notify me) if it is in the wrong place.
Hi InfinityAlex, please read our forum rules - requesting is prohibited until you meet the requirements and requests have to be posted in the Requests Section. I hope you understand. Locking up!
by the way, depending on the program you're using, texturing a model can be as simple as dragging and dropping the materials onto the correct areas of the model.
if you can't, then look up videos on how to texture models in your program.