The VG Resource

Full Version: Dragoon's Platinum rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Ello, And welcome to my platinum rips.
icon:
[Image: platinumicon2-1.png]
---Most recent rip--
[Image: NINTENDO_DS_POKEMON_PLATINUM_BAG_IC.png]
--Rips so far--
[Image: NINTENDO_DS_POKEMON_PLATINUM_BAG_IC.png][Image: NINTENDO_DS_POKEMON_PLATINUM_ROT-1.png]
[Image: NINTENDO_DS_POKEMON_PLATINUM_OVERWO.png][Image: DS_NINTENDO_POKEMON_PLATINUM_MAI-1.png][Image: DS_POKEMON_PLATINUM_BOX_BACKGROU-1.png]
[Image: DS_POKEMON_PLATINUM_INTRO_ICON.png][Image: PLATINUM_TEXTBOXSTYLES_ICON.png][Image: PLATINUM_LUCAS_ICON.png]

Theres two icons for the text boxes , One with text and one without:
[Image: PLATINUM_TEXTBOXSTYLES_ICON2.png][Image: PLATINUM_TEXTBOXSTYLES_ICON.png]
I don't care which one is used.

If theres anything wrong please tell me.

And if you want, Please request.
Oh there looking good so far. Cute

I love to see more.
Thanks.

Im currently working on lucas, But I don't think I can get the save state because the menu goes over his head o.o
The Emerald Text box is welcome back in Platinum. The colour is originally Green. But it converted into Blue colour. And DP's text box become brownish in this game. Anyway, nice rip!
Lucas finished -

[Image: PLATINUM_LUCAS_ICON.png]

That took like three days o.o;

Sorry I couldn't get save or jumping bike, On save, The menu blocked his head, And on juming bike(You need to go to stark mountain for that) the dust would cover the char o.o;

Please tell me if theres even a tiny thing wrong. K?
Good job, these are cool! Big Grin
You gonna rip Dawn as well?
Wow!! The Dia (Lucas) rip is awesome!! I like it!! Keep it up!
(09-22-2008, 02:10 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]You gonna rip Dawn as well?

I may next week or sometime this week, I'm feeling like taking a break from bigger stuff and work on some easier to get things.

What building insides should I rip?
Great job! One thing that I noticed about the lucas sheet is that for the surf part there isn't the shadow that is under lucas (unless it is the shadow in the "other" part). Otherwise excellent job with the rips! Big Grin
(09-22-2008, 05:24 PM)redblueyellow Wrote: [ -> ]Great job! One thing that I noticed about the lucas sheet is that for the surf part there isn't the shadow that is under lucas (unless it is the shadow in the "other" part). Otherwise excellent job with the rips! Big Grin
I was looking at the other person's D/P Lucas to see what order things were etc. and I didn't see the shadow so I decided not to put it :/
Oh yeah, Your PMD2 sheet are awesome o.o They're one of the reasons why I started ripping. Because I use them a ton for my bro's game/etc. and I realized how helpful they are to me, and how helpful sprite sheets can be to people o.o
Can't wait to see more Rips. Big Grin (and I know im lucky going to ues some for a game im working on)

Hey whats your bro's game? (Im taking a lucky guess that its on BYOND?)
My bro's game is Pokemon magmared And it is on BYOND o.o

I've been looking for something to rip other then people but I can't find anything much to do since bag-text is in japanese and so on so I can't HUD things...

Hmm
(09-25-2008, 03:20 PM)Dragoon Wrote: [ -> ]I've been looking for something to rip other then people but I can't find anything much to do since bag-text is in japanese and so on so I can't HUD things...

Hmm
Well, not requesting, but all the Pokemon(well, the ones with new frames[the ones in the Sinnoh Dex]) aren't ripped yet...If you do do this, make sure you get both frames

Also, some of the trainers are animated, and the Gyms have a new Battle intro, those also need to be ripped =P

Great rips so far, BTW
(09-21-2008, 10:28 PM)Dragoon Wrote: [ -> ]Lucas finished -

[Image: PLATINUM_LUCAS_ICON.png]

That took like three days o.o;

Sorry I couldn't get save or jumping bike, On save, The menu blocked his head, And on juming bike(You need to go to stark mountain for that) the dust would cover the char o.o;

Please tell me if theres even a tiny thing wrong. K?

If you're using an emulator, some emulators let you disable layers from the graphics. If it works, you can disable the layer that contains the dust so that all you see is the real sprites. It may also work to make the menu invisible while saving so you can get that pose too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5