The VG Resource

Full Version: TamashiiHiroka
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone. While doing my usual youtube hunting online for cool things related to Poke'mon and gaming in general I stumbled across this girl's account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TamashiiHiroka.

Has anyone else seen her videos? She seems very Knowledgeable on the world of Poke'mon and is interesting to listen to too. Her videos are worth a quick look at least so I thought I'd share.
If you want to know more about Pokemon, you could literally just ask me.

I know so much that I literally understand the game's code and how it reacts to certain situations and what the differences are between the different gens which makes them incompatible and stuff. (All of the first gen game glitches that you've seen on Bulbapedia that have nothing to do with action replay, I pretty much discovered on my own without the help of bulbapedia due to it not being around at that time. There is a reason why my Red cart is rendered unplayable, other then just the save battery just giving out.)