The VG Resource

Full Version: Hey Everyone, It's ToonLink15!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
^Which is what you'll probably be soon hearing me say alot of on Youtube once I kickstart my LPing!

I'm joining up here because on top of the LPing and writing projects me and my friends have in the works, there's also a Game Maker project I want to start soon, as well as a team project that one of the aforementioned friends wants to get off the ground. And I figured, where better to get ready for all these things than the sites where fellow gamers take their time to get neccesary resources for those things compiled?

Before I even CONSIDER asking for help on any big projects, though, I'll start with doing my part to help expand the Resources any way I can! I do have minor sprite ripping experience, due to part of my own project involving EXTENSIVE Tile ripping. >:I

So, thanks for having me, and I hope to get started very soon!
Hey ToonLink15, welcome to the Resource! That sounds like a lot of projects you've got, make sure not to overwhelm yourself, it isn't nice (I should know).

Anyway, hope you submit some cool rips, and have a nice time here! If you need any help don't hesitate to ask Wink
Hi ToonLink15, welcome to the Resource Community! Read the forum rules and enjoy your stay!

I don't see why an LP would need to be kickstarted, though. Tongue
welcome to TSR, ToonLink! please enjoy your stay~
we look forward to your contributions. Genki ^_^
Yeah, me and Toonlink are a part of a group called the Super Chaos Bros. We do LPs and other stuff. Mostly LPs.
Welcome the the spriters resource Big Grin
good luck with the game maker project Smile