The VG Resource

Full Version: Greetings.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there, I'm Doctor Grey.

I do this spriting thing sometimes, and have been around the internet a bit. Looking for a spot to hang around, rather new to TSR's forums (but not the concept of forums themselves). I have an ambition to make some video tutorials to help introduce people to spriting, and I may post up some of my more 'recent' works sprite-wise. I also sometimes do art or write things.
Your name instantly made me think of Doctor Turner Grey from Ace Attorney Tongue

Anyway, welcome to the Resource Doctor Grey! New spriters are always welcome, so hopefully you should fit right in. Hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome to the Resource Community! Make sure you know about our forum rules and enjoy your stay Genki ^_^
(03-23-2013, 03:25 AM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]Your name instantly made me think of Doctor Turner Grey from Ace Attorney Tongue

Anyway, welcome to the Resource Doctor Grey! New spriters are always welcome, so hopefully you should fit right in. Hope you enjoy your time here!

The relation is coincidental, I haven't ever played an Ace Attorney game sadly.

And I dunno. I seem to grate on people lately, and I can't figure out why that is. I'm atleast competent at spriting, so people likely won't have to head-desk from any bad minor edit recolour atrocities.

Quote:Make sure you know about our forum rules and enjoy your stay
I've read and re-read the rules atleast twice now actually. I haven't exactly memorized them where more specific posting requirements go, but most of it boils down to 'don't be a prick'. I have a decent success rate at not doing that, so I think it'll be fine.

Thanks, you two. Big Grin
welcome to The Spriters Resource Big Grin