The VG Resource

Full Version: DuckTales Remastered
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

It's made by WayFoward and it looks gorgeous Heart
I never got around to playing DuckTales so I guess now is the time Tongue
This is so awesome.
This will definitely be a day 1 purchase for me Big Grin
sadly i never played the original what system was it on? Also totes to the Creator of Earthworm Jim saying a cool quote ^^ in that trailer. And this game looks cool it uses 3D backgrounds and 2D characters ^^

Edit: i did however watch the cartoon like crazy as a kid ^^
Never played the original, and this really made me want a Mighty Ducks game... I loved these shows as a kid.
I played the Gameboy version of Duck Tales, and I remember loving it.

And I am absolutely adoring the style for this game. It's almost like a Paper Mario game Heart
I remember playing this for days as a little kid with my cousins.

Day one purchase, even if they screw it up somehow because I just want to support this out of nostalgia.

Also damn this look awesome.
No Steam release 3:
Never played the original, but I used to watch some of the (Dutch) cartoons when I was tiny so the theme song is really nostalgic.

In any case looks really cool!
Loved the original, not sure how I feel about the look at the moment - kinda hoped they would have gone closer to the cartoon instead of this almost 'flash' 2D on 3D background look.
Closer to the cartoon you say?

That's it, I'm sold. The voices and animation are just amazing.
Look for the video interview. They're the official Disney voice actors.
WayForward is just getting more and more of my love. I was going to wait for my Wii U to get Mighty Switch Force HD, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to wait for it...
Pages: 1 2