The VG Resource

Full Version: Wario Ware INC Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, i ripped some sprites from Wario Ware INC For Gameboy Advance. i cant make the icon for the website and i don't have the base, but i thought i would share a preview before i actually get to true work.
Saving Face Sprites
[Image: sprites_a_by_midone-d5ymbjf.png]
As i rip more sprites, i will add more sheets
(03-19-2013, 08:51 PM)midone Wrote: [ -> ][Image: sprites_a_by_midone-d5ymbjf.png]

Embarassed
Woww, Good Sprittes! I WIll Hope To See More Sprites From You! Nice Jobb!
(03-19-2013, 09:00 PM)lemurboy12 Wrote: [ -> ]Woww, Good Sprittes! I WIll Hope To See More Sprites From You! Nice Jobb!
Don't be sarcastic.

These sprites are badly ripped (what kind of resolution did you have the game at, anyway?!?), and on another note we've already got them ripped.
Well, i didn't know. sheesh.
and i used VBA's Oam viewer and i re-sized the sprites so you could see, but i guess i have to find some "program" that will actually show the sprites correctly and in the correct color?
but it was my first sprite rip! Sad
Using VBA's OAM, map and tile viewers is fine. However, when ripping sprites you have to make sure that you keep them at their real size. That means, one pixel should be exactly one pixel, you should not scale the graphics. Try to put them on the sheet exactly how they are, without altering them.
Just look at the sheet Random Talking Bush linked to - that's how they're supposed to look!
(Though again, as you can see these have already been ripped, so you don't need to rip them again!)
it's alright, everyone makes mistakes in their first time doing something, no worries!