The VG Resource

Full Version: FP96 joined.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone!
I'm FrozenPhoenix96.
But you people can call me FP or FP96 if you want.
Frozen or Phoenix or FrozenPhoenix are also possible.
And if you can make a nickname yourself it would be fine too. XD!
Anyway, hi everyone.
I joined because I saw some stuff, and it looked all awesome!
And I want to learn how to make sprites and stuff, would be really cool.
And if I learn it, I would still stay here.
I already make other stuff, like userbars and banners and sigs and stuff like that.
Anyway, hi everyone!

[Image: GreetsFP_zps614f345b.png]
Hi FTP69, welcome to the Resource Community! Read the forum rules and enjoy your stay! Big Grin
Hey Phoenix, welcome to the Resource! It would indeed be really cool if you could make sprites, and I'm sure the great people here will be able to give you advice and constructive criticism if needed.

Hope you enjoy your time here!
Listen to the advice people give and watch your skills become awesoooooooooooooooome
(03-10-2013, 12:44 PM)Previous Wrote: [ -> ]Hi FTP69, welcome to the Resource Community! Read the forum rules and enjoy your stay! Big Grin
Thanks! And yeah, I will. Smile

(03-10-2013, 02:18 PM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Phoenix, welcome to the Resource! It would indeed be really cool if you could make sprites, and I'm sure the great people here will be able to give you advice and constructive criticism if needed.

Hope you enjoy your time here!
Thanks! Smile

(03-10-2013, 02:28 PM)Goemar Wrote: [ -> ]Listen to the advice people give and watch your skills become awesoooooooooooooooome
Lol, yeah.