The VG Resource

Full Version: Playstation All-Stars: Battle Royale Models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yep, if you read my textures thread I mentioned access to the models, well I finally cracked the format Big Grin

sadly the texture coordinates of the original models were erased on export. The tool I used to rip the models didn't get the coordinates of course so they had to be done from scratch (thanks to lemurboy12's help). Luckily though the textures are simple enough to re-do, especially with all the symmetrical stuff like PaRappa.

Characters
[Image: parappacon.png]
[Image: boxyboycon.png]

Dreamscape
[Image: beavercon.png]
that's awesome. I love to hear when people successfully reverse-engineer their way to getting what they want. Big Grin
just remember that it may take some time for someone to get to these. Tongue
wow awesome job i requested RTB awhile back for these glad to see someone took the initiative to get these ripped, *claps hands* well done Big Grin
Oh, awesome...this is VERY awesome. I can't wait to see if you manage to pull out Polygon Man. Haha.
(03-08-2013, 04:21 PM)Carpaccio Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, awesome...this is VERY awesome. I can't wait to see if you manage to pull out Polygon Man. Haha.

Well I'm getting all these models from an early beta that didn't have most of the characters. The final beta uses an encrypted format that I can't open (yet).
i waiting gravity rush kat model...
Hey NintenFan, please reade our forum rules, especially the part about requesting. Please stop asking for rips, thank you.
(03-09-2013, 02:51 AM)NintenFan Wrote: [ -> ]i waiting gravity rush kat model...

It should be in the dlc content if i remember well.

PS: great work!
(03-09-2013, 10:06 AM)Orwell Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2013, 02:51 AM)NintenFan Wrote: [ -> ]i waiting gravity rush kat model...
Good luck getting anything from PlayStation 3 DLC files -- they're encrypted and nobody has figured them out yet.
(03-09-2013, 09:07 AM)Previous Wrote: [ -> ]Hey NintenFan, please reade our forum rules, especially the part about requesting. Please stop asking for rips, thank you.
I've read the rules, to be careful future
Sorry...
(03-09-2013, 10:37 AM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]
Good luck getting anything from PlayStation 3 DLC files -- they're encrypted and nobody has figured them out yet.

They already figured out the encryption , but they didn't realease nothing atm.

Hi hellfire2345 unfortunately i can't find the beta release anymore so I wuold like to ask you if you can upload kratos model with wep....even not converted.
(i mean the game file). thank you
(03-10-2013, 06:17 AM)Orwell Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2013, 10:37 AM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]

They already figured out the encryption , but they didn't realease nothing atm.

Hi hellfire2345 unfortunately i can't find the beta release anymore so I wuold like to ask you if you can upload kratos model with wep....even not converted.
(i mean the game file). thank you

whoa whoa whoa, someone figured out the encryption? I gotta see this. Mainly I want sackboy and the parappa dojo stage, also some of the minions look pretty cool.

I'm not too entirely interested in the human characters (they're really boring to me and I don't find them interesting in the slightest) but per request I'll do a few.

anyway, here's kratos' entire psarc (files extracted, not converted at all) (24 mb):
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/66564653/Submis..._setup.zip

if you want the psarc itself I can provide that too.
Thank you so much. I needed esactly these files.

PS: Probably u already know this.....the .cmdl files have modl structure format, so u can rename them to cskn and they can be converted.
nice stuff here. will you be uploading sly cooper or jak and daxter?

was ratchet in any of the demos?
Pages: 1 2 3