The VG Resource

Full Version: final fantasy custom edited
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
new sprite final fantasy no game especific
[/php][/size][/font]
What sprites? You didn't link to anything...
wrong section anyway. you can't post any custom sprites without getting feedback first. moving until he gets back on.
http://www.4shared.com/photo/Ra-PvhAc/hundlegt.html this sprite and more bugs from final fantasy custom edited final fantasy no game espesific modific at image png
Even though it says .bmp, it clearly is a .jpg (I assume the hoster changed the file format).

Diego, I sugegst you to use a proper image hoster like imgur.com, minus.com, imageshack.us or whatever, so you can embed your images (copy the forum code or direct link) and all that fancy stuff that will not repell people from looking at them. Furthermore, save pixel art in a lossless image file format, most preferrably .PNG - jpeg messes up everything badly and BMP is uncompressed and tends to be much larger than necessary.
post yours bugs or some monsters from final fantasy
I think you did not grasp the purpose of this thread yet, Diego

This is YOUR place, to show your work and get feedback for them. Not a place where everyone can join. Also, by the looks of your sprite, looks like you have a long way until doing good pixelart. I'll wait until you can post it in higher definition, otherwise I'll close this topic.
Wait did you make that avatar of Meta knight? If so that's the sprite you should be showcasing. That's much better off for critiquing and working on.