The VG Resource

Full Version: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones Artworks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The unlockable artworks from Price of Persia: The Two Thrones.
2 out of 5 sheets are done.

[Image: PoPTTT_icon_zpscf20c218.png]

[Image: prince_icon_zps8d18ee20.png]
_
[Image: other_icon_zps1d269da5.png]
woah, big sheets. oO
anyway, do you think you can make the section icon have a screen of the actual gameplay? having just the artwork there doesn't tell people much about the game, is all. Tongue
[Image: PoPTTT_icon_zpsa67b64b1.png]
What do you think?
It's hard to get a good screenshot of this game and I don't have a savegame, thats the start.
definitely better! you can at least see how the game plays now. Smile
[Image: PoPTTT2_icon_zps69407e47.png]
I like this one, it's brighter and shows an obstacle.
yes, even better. Tongue
also up.
Can you change the category to "Artworks" or "Official Artworks"? Just to make it a bit more clear what they are.
Also "The Prince" appears to be broken.

The last 3 artwork sheets:
[Image: sot_icon_zps6f2b087d.png]
_
[Image: ww_icon_zpsfb158a5c.png]
_
[Image: ttt_icon_zpsc9e95fb0.png]
well there were only 5 artworks, and I labeled the sheet names as artworks for that reason so it should be okay, and the section can be used for other misc. stuff we might eventually put up since we usually prefer to have fewer sheet sections when possible (not that that really matters, but it seems like there'd be not much point) but
well if the icons could be changed it'd solve that problem (I could even do that if you want)
not that I'm trying to be the dictator of a game I don't even know about, but it just seems more efficient or something.
also I have no idea how that happened, fixed.
[Image: other_icon_zpsf370b4e9.png] [Image: prince_icon_zpsa14f3486.png] [Image: sot_icon_zps8056778b.png] [Image: ttt_icon_zps04d183eb.png] [Image: ww_icon_zps71ea2473.png]
okay thanks, they're up. Tongue
Did you upload [Image: ttt_icon_zps04d183eb.png]? I can't find it
oh huh, I could've sworn I did. maybe I filled everything out but didn't submit it, whoops. Tongue
fixed.
shame on the developers for putting some shitty jpgs into the game. Why not higher quality in first place?