The VG Resource

Full Version: Chaofanatic's Exceedingly LOUD Sound Submisions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Decided to make my own personal submission thread because I've been ripping a lot of stuff lately and yeah!

List of stuff I've ripped:

Sonic the Hedgehog Series
Sonic Adventure Dialogue
Sonic Adventure 2 Dialogue
Sonic Heroes Dialogue
Shadow The Hedgehog Dialogue
Sonic 06 Player Sounds

Luigi's Mansion
Luigi's Mansion General

E. Gadd Voice Clips

Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure
All Character Voices
oh awesome! did Wind Waker and this game use the same sound format or something? I wanna rip some GC games too but I thought the format was kinda dumb and there wasn't any real sure method of conversion so I never tried.
(02-19-2013, 10:05 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]oh awesome! did Wind Waker and this game use the same sound format or something? I wanna rip some GC games too but I thought the format was kinda dumb and there wasn't any real sure method of conversion so I never tried.

No actually, wind waker used a different format, but it was as easy as dumping the file directory into a thingy that made them wav. Sanic Adavtures on PC just had all the sounds lying out for me to convert them. Same for SA2.
well I mean, were they in .BRSTM/.BRSAR or something? and if so what're you using to convert them?
I got a special tool here that let me do it.

It's called wwdumpsnd and was specifically created to dump windwaker stuff. It also works on super mario sunshine and I'm not sure what else.

Alrighty! SA2 is done!!

I will reformat the OP to be a release list thingy.
I have been searching forEVER for SA2 voice clips. Thank you sooooo much. Big Grin
okay Sanek Adavture and Sanek Aquarium Too are up. Tongue
Gud cas U can nevr hav enuff Sanic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDOT;
Onlee ting moar powarful van Sanic is Sanic adn his 2 millin fredns!
Sonic Heroes Dialogue
OH NO SHADOW
DOCTOR EGGMAN IS ESCAPING ABOARD AN EGG BALLOON
KILL IT SHADOW
COME ON SHADOW DO IT
SHOOT IT SHADOW
EGGMAN IS SLOWLY FLOATING AWAY
THE BALLOON IS LOSING HELIUM
SHADOW DESTROY EGGMAN
PAY ATTENTION TO ME
SHADOW

Shadow The Hedgehog Dialogue

So far it looks like the cutscene dialogue and music are played together as one file. I'm going to keep looking into it to see if the raw event dialogue is buried in here somewhere, but until then, no sending Eggman STRAIGHT TO HELL, sorry...
uplarding everything now~

EDIT: aaaand finally done.
Um... I'm dead or something so now I'm a ghost.

Luigi's Mansion General

E. Gadd Voice Clips

And now you can too!
Sonic 06 Player Sounds
This is all the little gameplay voice clips that I didn't get in the event sounds from earlier, things like Silver's "GREAT" and the various "hey" sounds and stuff.
There's actually a lot more here than you'd think as I also included the character specific sound effects as well. So yeah, I'd appreciate it if these could be listed under "gameplay sounds" and the voices I already uploaded could go under "stage and event dialogue" or something.
Pretty please?
sorry, I gotta get off my arse and upload sounds and textures and make an update or two soon... maybe later or tomorrow, as I was working outside and don't totally feel like it right now. :s
hey uh... you and another member seem to be overlapping with a few of your rips... namely Super Mario Sunshine and Luigi's Mansion. with Sunshine, you ripped all the sounds in the game and RatchetMario had ripped Mario's voices separate not knowing you had done them and I felt bad turning them away. now I see you both have ripped E. Gadd's voices from LM, and yours has more than hers. I'm thinking that one of you should post in the other's threads or contact via PM so that you both don't rip something that the other did cause currently you both seem to have similar interest in games to rip. Tongue
I'm gonna start on uploading your new Sonic stuff tomorrow btw.
all up now, is this good?
Pages: 1 2