The VG Resource

Full Version: SuperGoomba's Gameboy Rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Godzilla / Gojira-Kun
Mole Mania
[Image: gbgodzilla_tilespowupICON_zps1365630b.png]
[Image: gbgodzilla_tilespowup_zps55598a81.png]

The Pacman ghost I just found near the tiles when browsing the ROM in Tile Molester. I have no idea why its there, or whether it is even used ingame, but I included it anway.
You shouldn't use white as a background colour for the sprites and tiles.
yea I'd go with pure magenta (red: 255, blue: 255 -- common transparency color) or green.
Oops, that was silly of me. I changed the white to magenta. I also posted the icon for the monsters, which I forgot.

The Japanese version of the game has different monster designs, so I'm ripping them ATM.
[Image: gbgodzilla_monsjapanICON_zps97f83359.png]
[Image: gbgodzilla_monsjapan_zpsfdd7e102.png]
Finished the Japanese Monsters.

Edit: I found there is actually a portrait for Minilla in the English version, so I'll get that and update the English Monster sheet with it.
Edit2: I'm actually going to include it on a "Cutscene" sheet instead.
And some miscellaneous extra stuff (title screen/cutscene sprites/font).
[Image: gbgodzilla_cutscenesenglishICON_zps1394f528.png]
[Image: gbgodzilla_cutscenesenglish_zps05e5a786.png]
I don't think the assembled screens are necessary (besides the title screen). Nice rips, though Smile
[Image: gbgodzilla_cutscenesenglish_zps09e47cc1.png]
Got rid of the extra screens and reorganized it a bit.
Mole Mania Enemies.

[Image: gbmolemania_enemiesICON_zpsfdba04ef.png]
[Image: gbmolemania_enemies_zps4f76e376.png]

I don't know what the thing next to the mine is, or the two things under the hedgehog, but I included it anyway.
this was a neat game, good rips!
(I'll get them up sometime...)
Quality sheets, I must say.

Only one thing: Maybe you deactivate anti-alias when you're creating a credit tag. Looks better and not so squished.
thanks for sticking everything in the first post too, it helps in not having to search for the latest versions of the sheets. Big Grin
finally got off my butt and uploaded these~