The VG Resource

Full Version: Getting off track here! [TSR 2/9/2013]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well it's February, and you haven't seen an update since January... that is not acceptable. I've been uploading things here and there when I see them sometimes but it's not enough. I've been slacking horribly, and I am a terrible updater for doing that. You guys deserve better, so I've brought some more nice things.

This time, stuff from the Adventure Time series, Marvel and several other neat things. Next time ya'll will be seeing Mr. Tonberry, and from what I hear he's got some even better things!

Until next time, I hope y'all can forgive me for my constant shirking!
*Updates more often than anyone else
*Excuses for not uploading more often

:4c
Ooh some really nice stuff here, Fallout Tactics sprites, and even Pic from Snapshot! (Haven't even played it yet but I want to.) Not to mention some absolutely beautiful looking puzzle art Wink (Which I really should do more of.)

Anyway, nice update as usual, looking forward to what Ton's got in store for us!
(02-09-2013, 05:25 PM)Previous Wrote: [ -> ]*Updates more often than anyone else
*Excuses for not uploading more often

:4c

still, the site should be done every 4-5 days like it used to. Tongue
Heart