The VG Resource

Full Version: Minesweeper (Windows 7)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: minesweeperwin7.png]

[Image: everything_icon.png]

A ZIP with "everything" except of those weird tip message box things I guess.

Most of them were JPGs along with alpha mask BMPs compressed in CAB files. I didn't change the sheet layouts obviously, I hope that's alright. I just glued the split parts together (they were split right through the graphics), applied their masks to them and saved them as PNG. I did put the different application icon resolutions next to each other onto PNGs, though.

Yea we were talking about Minesweeper again during the theoretical computer science lecture and how it was an NP-hard problem and someone started it and I noticed it looked nothing like it used to look so I decided to try to rip it.
can you change the icon to say "Everything" instead? that's how we prefer to do things. Tongue
WELL THEN MAYBE THAT'S HOW YOU SHOULD DO THINGS BECAUSE I DO THINGS THE WAY THEY ARE DONE!!!!!! >:I >:I >:I

Changed it.
WELL THAT'S AN OLD SHEET AND JUST CALLING IT EVERYTHING IS EASIER BECAUSE IT CAN BE USED FOR ALL GAMES!!!!!! AngryAngryAngry

it's up. Genki ^_^