The VG Resource

Full Version: King of Fighters 99 (Cycl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so i'm new at this and decided to try a bootleg game for practice. here's cycl (not cyclops, obviously!) from king of fighters 99 for the genesis. might try some actually not-directly-stolen sprites from these bootlegs (maybe lord of the rings?) before i move on to other stuff (for some reason i really want to try ripping sprites from matsumura kuni hiroden for the SNES)

[Image: kof99thumbnail.png]
[Image: cyclthumbnail.png]
like i said this is my first try at making an even remotely organized spritesheet so let me know if i need to fix anything. thanks in advance
4th row, 1st sprite: is his hand cut off?
otherwise this is quite an impressive first sheet!
oh it's not, it just looks that way because i hit 'autocrop image' after i was done with the sheet

thanks though! good to know my first attempt at an organized sheet didn't miss the mark that much
Got inspired by Error Macro, did ya!

These sprites are really ugly, as they should be! If I'm not mistaken, there are at least three KoF bootlegs like this for SNES and Mega Drive.
aha, fancy meetin' you here

yeah seeing king of fighters 99 snes in action certainly did interest me in this bootleg business again. and there's more than that, actually, although kof2000 for the genesis is just a rehash of their kof98. them people are crazy

edit: dammit. just realized i missed the crouching block and read somewhere that heavy attacks may be possible (although i think in cycl's case it's the same animations?)...will be updating this soon

edit II: updated. he doesn't have any heavy basic attacks (although everyone else does), so now it's good for submission
up~