The VG Resource

Full Version: My introduction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I'm LockmanCapulet. you can just call me Lockman if you want to. I joined tSR because I enjoy making sprite comics and figured it couldn't hurt to have some spriter friends who could lend a hand ripping/editing once in a while. Of course, in my line of work, I'm going to be doing a fair amount of editing myself, so I figured I could put some of my edits here for others to use.

As for myself, I enjoy videogames, [web]comics, manga/anime, and LEGO building, especially Technic/Bionicle. My favorite anime are MAgic Kaito, Clannad, and Angel Beats!. I'm also an avid reader, my favorite books being the Hunger Games trilogy, the Inheritance Cycle, Dragons in our Midst, the Chronicles of Narnia, The Count of Monte Christo, and anything by Tolkien. I'm a Christian, and greatly enjoy attending church and jammin' along to some tobyMac!

If you want to chat or ask me about anything, feel free to email me or PM me! Heck, even send a note over on deviantART. I'm most active over there.

Oh yeah, my comics! One is currently on hiatus, but here's my active one. It's a Minish Cap CYOA: http://minish-cyoa.smackjeeves.com/comic...beginning/
Welcome to the Resource Lockman! It's always good to see a new member on the forums. Smile
Enjoy you're stay here in TSR! Although, It would be fair to tell you that sprite edits and sprite comics don't go so well here and that if you're going to post sprite edits, then it should be really REALLY good. Sprite comics are okay, most of them here are made with custom sprites.
Other than that, WELCOME! Big Grin
Hi Lockman, welcome to the Resource Community! Read the rules and enjoy your stay! Genki ^_^
Hey Lockman, welcome to the Resource! That Minish Cap sprite comic is actually pretty cool, letting people choose what happens is a cool idea!
As BlueBlur said, most of the time sprite edits aren't really encouraged here, but if they're really cool or original (like simply using an existing sprite's base for your own new one) I think it'll be OK. In any case I look forward to seeing some of your comics here!

Hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome to the spriters resource Big Grin

I hope you enjoy your stay Smile