The VG Resource

Full Version: kos 1up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
too lazy to go find the old topic and bump it

still truckin along
[Image: 1upkof2kfs0.png]

i'm thinking of just moving the hand to a whole new position because this one is pissing me off, but idk what it should be, so suggestions on something not gay would be awesome
wtf is up with the hand?is he an inbred mutant?Fix it before the clashing colors melt my eyes.but anyway, it's pretty good.
Hey, uh, Shock, it's called a work in progress. That's just the lineart.

Anyways 1up, I really like this. You're doing a great job, man.
Yeah, it looks really good so far. Whenever I find a mouse I might try one of these, even though it's probably above my skill level. You make it look so fun. =o
why did you spell it "KOS"

anyway, this looks fuckawesome, you pull off the KOF style pretty well
wowsah. this is really well done Shocked

Not sure what's going on with the shading of the shirt tho...it just seems to go from from purple to black gradient style :<
but idk. maybe thats just a wip or shirt design. or maybe its part of the style :\

just for clarification, his elbow is rested on something, right? otherwise, the bend at his wrist would seem awkward imo
(09-16-2008, 04:11 PM)Shock Wrote: [ -> ]wtf is up with the hand?is he an inbred mutant?Fix it before the clashing colors melt my eyes.but anyway, it's pretty good.

and that's why nobody should ever listen to you...

Anyway, pretty nice 1up, uh , yea I think that moving that hand would be a good idea, but I'm not sure how you should do it... :l sorry...
(09-16-2008, 04:11 PM)Shock Wrote: [ -> ]wtf is up with the hand?is he an inbred mutant?Fix it before the clashing colors melt my eyes.but anyway, it's pretty good.
didn't notice this before

holy shit you're dumb as hell
(09-16-2008, 04:41 PM)xTYVONx Wrote: [ -> ]
didn't notice this before

holy shit you're dumb as hell

I noticed it, I just didn't warrant it with a response. Your post was good enough to be responded to, though. Smile
(09-16-2008, 04:39 PM)xTYVONx Wrote: [ -> ]why did you spell it "KOS"

anyway, this looks fuckawesome, you pull off the KOF style pretty well
combination of me typing quickly and i was thinking about king of spriters
[Image: 1upkof2kcg0.png]
anyways i hopefully fixed the problem where it looks like the hood and shirt sort of blend together

and

i guess i'll just leave the arm out of it until i can find a better way to put it in
"lol wuzzup with his shoulder man it sucks fix that"

kidding

Heart this, man. The hair is friggin' awesome.
You're going to shade that part of his shirt that's just under the jacket, right?
The shading is done well, you really were able to imitate the shading.

But is it me or is he suffering from a bad case of the humpback?
And here I was, expecting a revival of King of Swing style. For shame.

I quite like this, but I think I liked it better with the hand up. But it's pretty awesome either way. I'm not familiar with the style, so I can't really give any good advice. Not that I ever give good advice.
(09-16-2008, 07:05 PM)Mr. Buttbutt Wrote: [ -> ]You're going to shade that part of his shirt that's just under the jacket, right?
The shading is done well, you really were able to imitate the shading.

But is it me or is he suffering from a bad case of the humpback?

yesyes this was just a quick edit so i could try and see what he looked like without the arm

also

aaaaaa he does